Willamette Valley, Oregon
Rambeaux Rose represents two firsts for Dusky Goose at once. This is the first introduction of the Rambeaux line of wines and the first Rose we have ever produced to the Dusky Goose family of wines.
- Fresh wild strawberries, red currants and raspberries.
- Hints of orange zest linger underneath a delicate minerality with floral notes.
- Fresh Bing cherries, vanilla and clove play on the palate.
- Velvety tannins produce a smooth delightful finish.
- A clean, bright finish makes this a rosé that can easily be savored on its own or paired with a wide variety of cuisines.
Cases Produced- 56